Topbarnav Logos

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
LAAHS
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Topbarnav Logos

Post by LAAHS »

Bonjour,

j'aimerais savoir comment affiché les logos en haut de la page d'accueil. Le default file qu'on a eu renvoyait sur une ligue existante , DCHL, et depuis qu'on a modifié le simhl-setup file, les logos n'apparaissent plus, mais on voit les liens lorsqu'on passe la souris.. j'ai vu que le topbarnav.php reférait au fichier team.php mais je ne suis pas capable de faire afficher le tout..quelqu'un peut m'aider?

Hi

I would like to know how to see teams logo on the main page. The default file we received was showing a modified header from an existing league but when I modified the simhl-setup to include my stuff, the logos disapeared and I can't fix it. I can see the links to the teams when I scroll the mouse where the logos should be but they are invisible. Somebody can help?

Thanks
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: Topbarnav Logos

Post by Steelhawk »

You need to replace the topnav_teamslogo.gif with the one in the NHL Graphics pack, the one included with the Portal is blank

Grab it HERE
LAAHS
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by LAAHS »

great thanks, I'll try it !

Is it relatively simple to get/do a custom one ?
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

LAAHS wrote:great thanks, I'll try it !

Is it relatively simple to get/do a custom one ?
Not unless you really know what you are doing when it comes to Fireworks or Photoshop
DCHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by DCHL »

Does anyone know how to get rid of the top navigation logos completely? Each time I expand it makes the old one obsolete...I'd rather just get rid of the logos completely instead of begging for help to update it.

Anyone know how to toast that navigation logo bar??
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

I'm not sure what the issue is.. it looks and works fine for me
DCHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by DCHL »

The issue is I want to delete it. It was configured to 20 teams when I original began. Then I expanded to 24 and now on to 28 soon but it still only shows the original 20 teams. So...instead of updating it, I'd rather delete it.

http://www.kellythedog.com/dcharron/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!?team=0
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

Ohhh.... ok... well if you delete it, you will be stuck with a red X where it should be...lol

Maybe just make a new one with the blue gradient only, maybe add the league name to or something