Error Saving/Deleting Players

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Devise
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Error Saving/Deleting Players

Post by Devise »

Hey, I've been a long time user of STHS for years now for my main sim league which I know some may be familiar with, the VHL/Victory Hockey League. The issue I'm encountering has nothing to do with our league however as I'm trying to run a little side season with mostly NHL players, but a few user created players.

I have all the NHL players that I need assigned to teams and in the sim, but when I go to add new players, I get an Exception Type error whenever I attempt to save the player in question. When I leave the edit players screen and return, it "creates" the player but they have no visible stats that can be further edited upon that point, and it doesn't look like they were created correctly. I also receive the same error message when deleting players, but the players do get deleted correctly afterwords.

I've manually added users to an STHS client before (in my actual league) with no issue. Just wondering why I'm getting this error and players are not being saved/added correctly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the time.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Error Saving/Deleting Players

Post by SimonT »

What version are you using? I think the error you are talking about is only in version 3.2.0.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Devise
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Error Saving/Deleting Players

Post by Devise »

SimonT wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:37 pm What version are you using? I think the error you are talking about is only in version 3.2.0.
That is correct, the Mass Edition also was giving me an error when I was trying to delete the unused NHL players I was using. I discovered my version was just out of date, I had a version that was released in early January, and you had updated the newest engine by January 20th, downloading that version wound up fixing all the error messages I had. I finally noticed the version difference after checking a few other things to make sure, but I had assumed I had the most recent given the month released, should of focused on the date.

So this has been rectified, thanks for the response though!