A DG made lines with the Client and the Web Client, commish run Auto Load Lines manually twice in a row will produce this behavior :
- DG made an roster change via the client (put Player A on roster and lines)
- DG change is mind and use the Web Client to made a different change (put Player B on roster and lines - Player A stay scratch)
- Both rosters and lines changes are valid.
- Commish use the Auto Load Lines. Web Client Lines are applied first, then the Client one. Expected behavior.
- Commish rerun the Auto Load Lines for applying the Web Client Lines only (client lines files have been deleted in the first run- expected behavior)
- Result : Player A and Player B are both on pro roster. Rosters and lines are no longer valid.