Schedule question

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Schedule question

Post by Kramden23 »

If I make a schedule, then close/save the program, can I then re-make the schedule if I decide I wanted to change certain parameters? This is before playing a game of course.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Schedule question

Post by ynohtna »

I was able to remake the schedule over and over before season starts. I checked the CSV for the schedule to make sure I got the length of time I wanted.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

You can make as many skeds as you want, but you can't start the season until you choose the one you like. If you made a mistake and started a season, just re-load a back-up or use the Restart off-season command.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Icepilot wrote:You can make as many skeds as you want, but you can't start the season until you choose the one you like. If you made a mistake and started a season, just re-load a back-up or use the Restart off-season command.

So as long as I don't select "Start Season" I can continue making different schedules until I generate one that I like?

Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Kramden23 wrote:
Icepilot wrote:You can make as many skeds as you want, but you can't start the season until you choose the one you like. If you made a mistake and started a season, just re-load a back-up or use the Restart off-season command.

So as long as I don't select "Start Season" I can continue making different schedules until I generate one that I like?
Yes

Another easy way is to create a sked and then output but don't save. Check the sked. if you like then save and start your season.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Icepilot wrote:Yes

Another easy way is to create a sked and then output but don't save. Check the sked. if you like then save and start your season.
What I wanted to do was create a schedule, then have the league look it over for a day or two for any structuring issues. I don't want to leave the program open that long, so that's why I wanted to make sure I could create a schedule, close and save the program, then open and create another schedule if I desired.

SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Kramden23 wrote:
Icepilot wrote:Yes

What I wanted to do was create a schedule, then have the league look it over for a day or two for any structuring issues. I don't want to leave the program open that long, so that's why I wanted to make sure I could create a schedule, close and save the program, then open and create another schedule if I desired.
As long that you didn't start your season, you can create schedule. You can create 100 schedules until you find the one you like.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français