STHSDump.dat

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Flyersfan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

STHSDump.dat

Post by Flyersfan »

I went to sim games for tonight the same way I have for a couple of weeks now (new league) and tonight I gota message on sim saying a teams lines were incomplete. Well Ijust went and auto'd the lines and then tried re-doing sim. I then got a message saying to use STHSDump.dat which putshortcut on my desktop (that I can't open) and I tried to re-sim I got another message saying I had already simmed those games, but they weren't simmed. I went to output to go to yesterdays sim and my output file folder was empty. I went to sim now and the simulation button is "greyed in" so I can't do it. Can anyone help? Have I lost the season? Can I recover it.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] that is also my MSN if you want to explain it step by step.

Thanks in avance
Doug
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: STHSDump.dat

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

When you have an error like that, you need to close the STHS without saving and reopen it and simulate again. The STHSDump.dat was used for debugging but it’s no longer used. You can delete this file safely.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Flyersfan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Flyersfan »

That's not my problem Simon, I can't sim anymore on my season due to this. Can I recover the lost files or not?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

You need to take your last backup.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français