Introducing myself... and asking for feedback with V1.0.1

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Shtick
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Introducing myself... and asking for feedback with V1.0.1

Post by Shtick »

Salut le gang,

My name is Mike and I'm the League Director for http://www.thecfhl.com.

I've been following these threads as best as I can for a while now as I'm the only one in our league who speaks french.

Our league has 30 GM's and is full. We are in our 15th season now (3rd since using STHS) and I'm really impressed so far.

We had some major problems in the past with the sim though. When there is a new version of the client file, does EVERYONE in the league need to have it in order to make the sims work properly?

For example, every GM has V1.0.1 in our league now, but if someone gets V1.0.2 (or the newest version), does that affect our sims?

I am not the one who runs the sims in our league, but I'd really like to know how other leagues are doing with it.

Encore, je suis content que je suis membre ici maintenant (merci Simon!) et c'est vitale que on est capable de communiquer de ligue entre ligue pour nous ammeliorer en generale.....

Mike
CFHL League Director
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

I'm a bit lost. You are talking about the client file and after, the STHS Client version?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Shtick
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Shtick »

Yeah, the STHS Client. Does every GM have to have the same one (V1.0.1), or can GM's have different versions in the same league?
CFHL League Director
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by august »

Je me posais la même question. Si je simule avec le 1.01 et que certain Dg ont le 1.00, est-ce qu'il pourrait y avoir des problèmes pour eux?
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

Non je crois pas mais c'est recommander de demander a tes DGs de faire le changement.
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

It doesn't matter that version of the client they have but it's recommand that they run the lastest version
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français