1.0.3 - Mass Edition Error

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 1. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 1.
tripledekehockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

1.0.3 - Mass Edition Error

Post by tripledekehockey »

I was playing around with this function in my 1968-69 league that i am working on getting ready and came across this error:

i wanted to increase all players and goalies salaries that were above 35,000 by 10%. so i went to the mass edition and selected salary, then salary over and typed in 35000. i left condition #2 as none and did % increase of 10 in the last boxes on the right.

however, after the mass edition was completed, any players and then any goalies whose salary was under 35000 went up 10% and not the players over 35000. i tried it again, but reversed the over 35000 to under and all the players with salaries over 35000 got increased 10%.

i tried this same thing with potential, age, contract, etc and they all worked normally although i didnt use the % increase option just the add option.
fofnoel
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

1.0.3 Mass edition

Post by fofnoel »

Quand je fais un Mass Edition je met -Weight under- avec le chiffre 201 en bas et -remove 1- pour ST

il me change le ST de 1 les 559 joueurs qui sont au dessus de 201

puis je change pour -Weight over- et il change encore les 559 joueurs qui sont au dessus de 201

Ça se peut tu que par erreur les 2 fasse la meme fonction??
francois noel
commissaire lhsir
http://www.lhsir.ca
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

The condition were inverse. Select "Salary Under" if you want over and "Salary Over" if you want under. I'll be fix in 1.0.4. Thank you.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

En effet, le weight Under ne fonctionne pas aussi. Ça sera régler dans la 1.0.4
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français