Relegate/Unactivate a Team

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
Kelly Gao
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Relegate/Unactivate a Team

Post by Kelly Gao »

I would like to see the option for teams to be relegated or unactivated for certain seasons. For example, if I have two different 10-team leagues, I would like to have the option to deactivate the 9th-place and 10th-place team from the first league for one season, while keeping their team statistics and player statistics from the seasons played in that league. They would still be in the league file, however, they would not be included into the schedule.

Then, I could deactivate the 1st-place and 2nd-place team from the second league for one season, while also keeping their statistics and other things. I could then add the 1st-place and 2nd-place team from the second league to the first league and add the 9th-place and 10th-place team from the first league to the second league using the Align League tool.

This may seem confusing, so I can definitely explain this in a clearer way if necessary.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Relegate/Unactivate a Team

Post by SimonT »

How can this suggestion by usefull to the entire STHS community?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Kelly Gao
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Relegate/Unactivate a Team

Post by Kelly Gao »

SimonT wrote:How can this suggestion by usefull to the entire STHS community?
I guess some commissioners would then be able to promote/regulate teams from two different leagues? Or, in my case, I am planning on opening a WHL league, an OHL league, and a QMJHL league. That way I could have a separate file for the Memorial Cup and I would deactivate all but the four teams that are participating in the current Memorial Cup. That way, my pool of deactivated teams for the Memorial Cup league file would be 56 (22 WHL + 20 OHL + 18 QMJHL - 4 current), and I could just copy the teams, strategies, rosters, etc. from their respective leagues (WHL/OHL/QMJHL).