Anybody need a site?

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
tshedz
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Anybody need a site?

Post by tshedz »

Hey, I'm kinda bored over here. If somebody would like a nice looking site for their league, I will make one. I can do html, php, mysql etc. Can make nice database driven sites if you'd like. If theres anything else, let me know and I will do my best to learn it.

I used to run my own league, but due to school and hockey I don't have time to be commish, so I'd just like to make websites for other peoples leagues. Anyways, if you are interested, send me a message. Thanks.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Check the Content Management SimonT Simulator League

http://cmssl.pckult.net/

You might be able to help him. ;)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Leafaholic

Post by Leafaholic »

Hey

I would really appreciate it if you would help me get my website up and running, I got the forum going so far and if you could help me get the website running I would appreciate it. If you want a team you can have first pick of the available teams, i think there is roughly 8 teams taken already. Please let me know! Anything you need from me I can get.

Thanks for your time!
Gmlancelotte

Post by Gmlancelotte »

I would love a new look for my league if you still have the time and r bored!!!!......
i will give you a link here so you can see the site i have now and if you got the time i will get into it with you about the new site info cause i would love some new stuff added to it like prospect pages and so on!!!!
THX.....................RHL
http://rhl.oha-hockey.com/
KingKopitar

Re: Anybody need a site?

Post by KingKopitar »

I would despretlay like one, ill pm you and we can chat from there?
NHA
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by NHA »

Can you parse the STHS outputted html pages and put the data into a database? I have a VERY nice feature to discuss with anyone who can parse boxscores...
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

I can parse boxscore
JHarvey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by JHarvey »

If you are still looking to helo get things going...I have a league that I have done a lot of the work on but I would love a little help refining the sites I am using and making a few changes.

I use the Portal and SM Forum and thats really all I need. I need to clean up SMF and make a lot of changes to the portal to fit my needs a little closer.

I have a friend that will be helping me with a lot of the php, but it never hurts to have additional help.

If you are interested just PM on this forum or head over to http://eha.madmongoose.org and drop me a line.
J.S. Harvey
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept." ~ Doug Larson