0.9.3 - Preseason Pro/Farm Schedule

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
ESHLCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

0.9.3 - Preseason Pro/Farm Schedule

Post by ESHLCommish »

I'm trying to make a preseason schedule so my GMs can get used to V2. There's a check box for preseason for the Pro schedule, but no preseason check box for Farm schedule so I make a small 8 game schedule. But when I sim the preseason, it wants playoffs to start for Pro and Farm even though I checked Preseason for Pro. Also, I'm forced to have a preseason for Farm because when I make my Pro preseason schedule, it won't let me continue without a Farm schedule.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 0.9.3 Preseason Pro/Farm Schedule

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

You are correct. Making a pro schedule with pre-season and after, make a farm schedule will erase the pre-season check in the simulator. I'll fix this issue for 0.9.4. A workaround if to make your Farm Schedule then your Pro Schedule with the Pre-Season Check.

It's normal that you are forced to have a pre-season for farm when you making a pre-season for pro.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
ESHLCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: 0.9.3 Preseason Pro/Farm Schedule

Post by ESHLCommish »

Yeah, I assumed it would just create a farm schedule automatically. Thanks a bunch.