League parameters

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
lhgc
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

League parameters

Post by lhgc »

Rookie commissionner question

What parameters should I use in my game play (fighting option, coaching option, etc.) in order to most favour my GMs who diligently work their lines and try to find the optimal combinations?

For example, does the Coaching Option only take into account the coach associated with the club and that coach's abilities, or does it also influence the line shuffling of my GMs in the Client. Are there any other settings I can use to give a slight advantage to my more active GMs?

Also, which settings should I use in order to make my coaches' strategies most realistic. I often have frustrated GMs who set their offence to 5 and manage 8 shots on goal in one game, switch it to 5 defence the next game and pull off an amazing 40 shots on goal. I get that there's a random element to the sim, but I just want to "tweak" the sim so I can get the most "realistic" results for my GMs.

Thanks
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: League parameters

Post by SimonT »

By default, less actives GM will get their rosters/line auto more often. Since the auto features suck, this advantages GM who makes their lines.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
starfrit
The SuperStar

Re: League parameters

Post by starfrit »

lhgc wrote:Rookie commissionner question
Also, which settings should I use in order to make my coaches' strategies most realistic. I often have frustrated GMs who set their offence to 5 and manage 8 shots on goal in one game, switch it to 5 defence the next game and pull off an amazing 40 shots on goal. I get that there's a random element to the sim, but I just want to "tweak" the sim so I can get the most "realistic" results for my GMs.
Thanks
I also have that problem. it seems that whenever I put 5 offence, I too do not may shots and many goal, and when I put 5 defence, my team scores like they never had before. Some GM's in my league also pointed that out
Martin poitras
STHS Beta Testers
Commissaire AHSQ, DG San Jose
http://www.ahsq.ca
http://www.goaliesarchive.com