SIMHL ratings / cote SIMHL

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: SIMHL ratings / cote SIMHL

Post by Marc the Habs Fan »

Yeah, I was asking in french when the ''corrected'' final version would be out.
2M4B - online since 2003-2004
http://www.2m4b.com
flutie89
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by flutie89 »

Its out if you look at your e-mail.
You're gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows, when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him!
That's a team, gentleman!
Al Pacino - Any Given Sunday
PHAAdmins
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by PHAAdmins »

So I'm using V2 of the client, and I made the .str file from the "non-correct" ratings, but I can't get them to become a V2 .str file, am I doing something wrong, or will the updated ratings fix that?

I created a V1 .str file just to preview the ratings on a webpage, and they look great so far, a few things that I have noticed that some guys who didn't play very much in the regular season (which I believe is all that was used for the ratings creation correct) like PK Subban (70 OV) have better ratings than guys who played all season at the NHL level (Peter Regin is the first example that came to mind for me, but he is a forward, so Mike Weaver is the first defenseman that came to mind). Also, I was wondering how Mark Fistric is only a 72 defense rating when he had a +/- of 27, which was the best on his team by a mile, and he was only one of two defensemen on his team (who played 50 games or more, Philip Larsen played 2 games and was a +1) who was a plus rating, yet the other guys on his team have higher DF ratings. I know +/- isn't the only factor, and that there is things like SH TOI and blocked shots to consider, but that seems awfully low for a defensemen with his +/-.

Other than that, it looks great, keep up the great work guys and I look forward to the "corrected" version and hope I can get the V2 .str file going so that my league can continue to use your AWESOME ratings.
JypeeM

Post by JypeeM »

Salut,

Je suis nouveau avec ce programme. Comment je peux updater mes ratings alors que c'est un fichier excel? Ça ne marches pas quand je fais update ratings...

Merci.
PHAAdmins

Post by PHAAdmins »

Hey, I still can't get the .csv file to make a v2 .str file. What am I doing wrong?
TakeARide

Post by TakeARide »

La version finale des cotes SIMHL sont t'elle sorti ou pas encore??? car dans celles que je vois je regarde un gars tel Johan Franzen et il y'a assurément un probleme en quelque part lier a ses cotes, si on regarde David Booth parallelement, quasi les memes stats au court des 3 dernieres années et pourtant les cotes avantage dangeureusement Booth.