Game XML Data

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
sportsceo
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Game XML Data

Post by sportsceo »

(Output Game XML Data - check this option if you want to have the boxscores in XML format)

I have all these game files outputted in XML and I have no idea what I can do with them. What is everyone using them for? I would like to see an example of how leagues are using them to improve the box scores for the games.

Thanks...
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Game XML Data

Post by SimonT »

For now, they are not useful until someone make a program based on the STHS API (The STHS API can read those Game XML easily). My idea was to make the developpement of a program like the JFR-STHS add-ons for V1 that was reading the boxscore.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

Ah I was thinking to ask this question but didn't want to sound stupid hahaha. Why some exist in csv and xml but some only xml? The xml have some good data.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

XML are create on the fly by the program in 4 lines of code. I cannot modified the raw data before output.
CSV are create manually by me using 1,000+ lines of codes. It's long and boring so I didn't create everything the XML had. I can modified the raw data before output.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français