.NET Runtime 2.0 Error

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Kipher
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

.NET Runtime 2.0 Error

Post by Kipher »

Hi Simon,

First I would like to thank you for the new version 2. I just purchased it yesterday and I can run it fine on my work computer which is Windows XP, but I have a Mac at home running Parallels Desktop also running Windows XP. Now the error came up about runtime 2.0 error, so I downloaded it and the error disappeared. Now it just states that Windows has encountered a problem and has to close the program. I still get an error in my events log thats says source of the error is .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting, Category says None, Event says 5000....

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Chris
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error

Post by SimonT »

If I understand correctly, you have problem installing the .Net Framework 2.0 on your Windows XP running Parallels Desktop? Did you apply patches to Framework 2.0? Did it install correctly?

P.S. You know you cannot install the STHS on 2 different computers without having 2 difference licences?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kipher
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Kipher »

Hi Simon,

I realize I'm not supposed to have the simulator on two computers, but I can't get to run on my Mac so I had to set it up at work. If I get it to run on my Mac, I will for sure be taking it off my computer at work.

Yes, I got Framework to install correctly. Now it comes up with that error that Windows has encountered a problem and has to close the program. Are their patches for it that will get the error to disappear then?

Regards,
Chris
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Are you able to run the STHS Client?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français