Auto GM?

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
landru22
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Auto GM?

Post by landru22 »

I was wondering if there are any plans in the future to have some kind of computer GM that makes trades, drafts, signs players, etc?

I was also wondering if anyone has built some kid of app that can do the above on top of STHS?

I have a solo league with all fictitious players and teams (since 1970) and would love to be able to give the GM duties of all teams to a smart AI interface.
I have seen Eastside Hockey Manager and think it was a great game, though I don't think it would ever serve my purposes since it doesn't seem to have the ability to change the name of the league, the amount of teams, and other things like that. I think that STHS would be a great game base for creating a complete hockey world (ala Out of the Park Baseball, for those who may be familiar with that).
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Auto GM?

Post by SimonT »

There is no plan for the future for GM to make trade via the STHS Client. There is already feature where GM can send draft pick list and sign player via the STHS Client but the commish need to approuved.

No app can do that on top of the STHS.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français