2.0.6 - RW with Simulation Engine 1.1

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
SDHL_Commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

2.0.6 - RW with Simulation Engine 1.1

Post by SDHL_Commish »

For at least a couple of teams in my league the 1st line RW is seeing limited action. For example, Phil Kessel played 7 minutes -all on the the PP- in his last game. The previous game was the same, but with 6:15 played. This same issue has also been affecting Teemu Selanne of the Nordiques.

Any ideas?

Btw, we are using v2 software with v1.1 sim engine.

**update**

Here is an example of what I mean. please note phil kessel's TIO of 0:00 despite being the 1st line RW. http://newsdhl.com/SDHL-543.html
Les Nordiques
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: 1st Line RW only playing special teams

Post by Les Nordiques »

I'm the Nordiques in the SDHL, with the same problem.

I never realized why Selanne was producing so few points, but I see now that Selanne has been playing less than 10 minutes per game since about the fifth game of the season. He's consistently playing about 5 minutes per game, and he has even played 1 or 2 minutes shorthanded per game once in a while, for no obvious reason. I had him on my 2nd line and 1st powerplay unit for a while, and now he's on my 1st line and 2nd powerplay unit... but nothing fixes the problem!

This problem only seems to be happening to a couple of teams.
QSHL
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by QSHL »

Had a few players in that situation in my junior league. The most notable one that I can remember was a top RW, too.

But since it was a junior league, there were no one to change and make lines, so I really can't help you guys.

That player only played 2 to 8 minutes per game, mostly all on the special units, despite being on the 1st line, 4th line, PP1 and PK2.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi. I know why and it'll fix in version 2.0.6.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français