Regarding Experience and Leadership...

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
DerKommissar
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Regarding Experience and Leadership...

Post by DerKommissar »

I wanna make sure i understand this correctly; you say in the manual that experience and leadership is used for morale :"The higher the stat, the better his morale and his team morale will be" . I, for one, have never liked the concept of morale, it is something i find inappropriate for a simulation, it cannot be based on something solid like stats or even something based more on judgement like skating. It's not your point of view, and that's ok, it's your game. You added the option permitting not to use the morale and it's enough for me; but back to my question, does that (your saying in the manual) means that when we turn morale off the experience and leadership has no function at all in the simulator apart from the limited effect on faceoff that you mentioned?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Regarding Experience and Leadership...

Post by SimonT »

Yes. I think the experience and leadership affect the mental part of a hockey game and in the STHS, the mental part is the morale.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français