Simulation error

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
iaind7
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Simulation error

Post by iaind7 »

Hi,

I can't find a english answer to the simulation error;

You are trying to play a game that has already been play. Please reload your league from a backup.

Thanks

Iain
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Simulation error

Post by SimonT »

You have an error with the simulation of 1 game and the simulator has a problem. Please reload a backup where thay day was not simulated and re-simulated that days. If you have the same error, send me your backup so I can reproduced the error.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
iaind7
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by iaind7 »

Hi,

I've received this error again. Which I already know is easy to fix with the backup file. But now the problem is,

I've moved my league back to my old laptop, since our new HP laptop keeps crashing and we're sending it back to HP for a second time. Since I moved the league back, I noticed the outputs didn't save properly or save at all. The output folders were never changed. So as of right now, I have no backup files to load to fix the problem.

Is there anyway to get around this, without using a backup file?

Thanks

Iain
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

If you change your league file from computer A to computer B, you need change your output folder in your league file.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français