Scores and FTP Program

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Otrebor13
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Scores and FTP Program

Post by Otrebor13 »

Hey guys, well since the season for my league is starting soon, I was just wondering if I could get help with this because I don't really know/understand how it works.

I was told I need to download an FTP program(Filezilla was suggested by where I get my hosting) and I was wondering how it works with when I sim the games with the Simulator and how I get them to upload to the portal? I tried test simming with my Co-Commissioner to play around with sliders and I realized I was getting the games saved into my folder where I have my STHS Simulator(In an Output Folder). When I would click these files I could open up the game like I normally would if it were uploaded to the portal. So I was wondering how the FTP program works and how I use it to get all the games for a certain day uploaded onto the Portal.

I'm not sure how it works and I was wondering if anyone can help me out and how it works to get it to upload so I can get the season started. Thanks in advance :)
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Scores and FTP Program

Post by SimonT »

If you don't used the portal, you simply upload all the Output folder file to the web server via the FTP program. It's very simple.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français