Fatigue Question

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Fatigue Question

Post by SimonT »

36Henry is correct.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
CNGHL Angus
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by CNGHL Angus »

36Henry wrote:
CNGHL Angus wrote:
SimonT wrote:Players : TimePlay + (100-EN)/10

19.78+(100-58)/10 = 23.98 Minutes --> More than 23 minutes = -1 Hit

Goalers : Shots Received + (100-EN)/5

33+(100-67)/5 = 39.6 Shot --> More than 37 Shots = -2 Hits

As you said before, your goalies was 96 so it's normal that he's à 94 now.
Can I verify something?

Let's say a player has 95 EN.

Your formula above gives that player less bonus than a player with lower EN.

19.78+(100-67)/10 = 23.98

19.78 + 3.3 = 23.98

19.78+(100-95)/10 = 20.28

19.78+ 0.5 = 20.28

Why would a team want high EN guys if they can't play the minutes a lower EN guy can?
I think you misunderstood.

The guy with 67 En in your example, will break the 23 minute limit and lose 1 point to exhaustion.

The guy with 95 DOESN'T break that limit so his conditioning is intact = he can handle the minutes better than a guy with lower EN.
Ahh . . . If the lower EN plays 19 minutes, it's like he actually plays 23. The higher EN guy plays just 20. I understand.

If both guys play 24, the lower EN gets penalized more.

Thanks!
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

The problem with that formula is that it takes away from the value of high EN players.

Let's compare two players. The first player has a EN rating of 99 and plays 20 minutes in a game...

20+(100-99)/10 = 20.1 Minutes

The second player has a EN rating of 50 and plays 15 minutes in a game...

15+(100-50)/10 = 20 Minutes

That is only 5 minutes played difference.

So a player with only half the EN can only play just 5 minutes less to be in the same spot as a player with double the EN. That doesn't make sense :?

So let's say your first level is set at 20min = -1

Player A can play 20 minutes before losing 1 point
Player B can play 15 minutes before losing 1 point

Yet player A has double the EN :?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 5 days since I posted these issues with the farm goalies and no response. I'm guessing you don't consider it a big deal?

1. Farm goalies who start with 100 condition will be at 94 condition after playing one game. That is -6 condition points. The highest level setting is -3.

2. 2 farm goalies started the day at 95 condition. They did NOT play in their teams games today, both are now at 96 condition. Our recovery for the farm is +5.

3. Even on days when the farm team does NOT have a game, farm goalies are only recovering 1 point, recovery is set at +5.

4. If I manually do a rest day farm goalies condition improves by 1 condition point, recovery is set at +5.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

For the Farm Goalie, it's a bug. I'll fix in 2.1.7. It was not looking at the right stat. It was looking at the RB Stats instead of the EN Stat.

For the Rest, it's also bug that I'll fix in 2.1.6. Goaler in Playing Farm would get the Pro Injury Recovery Speed while Goaler in Farm Scratches would get in Farm Injury Recovery Speed.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
mpclardy
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by mpclardy »

How does this apply in-game @SimonT ? Trying to figure out how Endurance affects in-game performance with injuries off.
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

The fatigue option is in place to avoid those 50 EN players to play on the first line for several games, not the reverse like it is explained in an earlier post. If your fatigue settings are right, it will do what it is suppose to do. By the way, 5 minutes of play time is a HUGE difference in Pro hockey. Be able to play 20 minutes a loss only 1 condition like the dude that play 15, that is what it is suppose to do.

The real problem is the Fatigue Injury... but that is another matter ;)