League history

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Upgreydd
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

League history

Post by Upgreydd »

Hi dear,

I've got couple of questions.

1) Is there in any possibility to get league history of current league file or just however? We play 4th season of our league, but we lost part of late league statistics and we want get it back.

2) I've got complete file with one season (include outputs of all matches) but when I go to the league Standings, all teams have 0 points. I want just extract stats from all matches and get it to the standings table. Otherwise I have to do it manually which is kind of scary for me when we're talking about over 1000 matches.

3) Do you work on any changes in 2.1 engine? There is big improvement in league results but also I see there is no need of bottom six players. I've got lot of players in my league who are able to beat Gretzky's records but among them there is lot of really good players in 3rd lines playing about 14 minutes per match and with 0,3 points per match, which is unacceptable.

Thank you for your time

RC
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: League history

Post by SimonT »

1) If you didn't keep your league file, there is no possibility to get your stats history.
3) I don't nderstand your question, sorry.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Upgreydd
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Upgreydd »

1) I've got my league file since start but I don't have late backups. So is there that possibility?

3) My question is if you know about that top 6 players get about 80% points of all players in teams and bottom 6 are basically useless?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

1) No. When you start a new pre-season, season and playoff, the previous stats are remove from the league file.

3) Yes. It's was a request in 2.1 to make more obvious between "top" scorer and 4 liner. The result depend on your players rating.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français