Ratings

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Lucky
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Lucky »

merci Simon
LCH
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

I have a question about the Potential attribute, since my league is not like many other leagues....

What will the PO attribute do? How does it affect the players? Can I take it away?

You see... I don't do a rerate between the seasons, and I don't update the database either. The attributes changes a lot during the season (I do it manually) instead...
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

The PO is only use for the rerate function of the FHL. It's not use the simulation game engine.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

Nice.

And then I have the next question. Morale... I hope that changes automatically by the sim, depending on wins and other stuff? (=
Kev
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kev »

Morale is indeed changed automatically by the sim. Team morale is a sorta average of every player morale.

If i'm not mistaking all those variables may affect morale:

-Win/loss
-Streak/slump
-Innapropriate Trades
-Scratched players
-Last game result
-Position on standing

etc...
Kevin Belleau
STHS support team / Équipe de support STHS

Président de la LAHSQ
Ancien président de la LVHQ, 2002 - 2007
Philippe27
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Philippe27 »

Since morale affects ticket sales would it be smart for the player's initial morale ratings to represent the player's skill level and then it varies during the season based on different factors.

I'm a huge Excel nerd, just released some rosters for FHL which not many people seem to like because they are different than most but I'll be releasing some for this as well hopefully one or two weeks after I buy the simulator.