Next Year Manual Free Agent

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
Blackhawk
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Next Year Manual Free Agent

Post by Blackhawk »

Hi...

I would like to have the possibility to choose if the "Signing-Bonus" is added to the "Special Salary Cap Value" for next year or not!

In my League, the Signing-Bonus is splitted to all the Years the new contract is... so a 3Mio. Signing-Bonus in a contract over 6 years counts 500'000 against the cap annually... so... i need the possibilty to choose a "NO"... so i can correct it manually in the players profile only...

thx!

www.slnf.ch
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Next Year Manual Free Agent

Post by SimonT »

In either way, you need to manually correct it no?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

yes... but i think its easier to correct it in the players profile then in the finance...

anyway... which avarage cap-hit will be calculated for a player i've resigned for 6 years 5'000'000 salary and 3'000'000 signing-bonus? 5'000'000 or 5'500'000? if its 5'500'000 then its easier to correct it in the finance option... but if i can choose a "no" to "add i to the salary cap value - then i dont have to do a correction!
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

The cap hit will be in 5'000'000. The signing bonus is never added in the “Special Salary Cap Value”.
-SimonT
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

but if i resign a player there is the message... "Signing Bonus will be added to the 'Special Salary Cap Value' for next year"... and i only can click on "ok"...
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Then my first answer was wrong. Sorry. But in both case, you have to manually edit the number for your league and I don't see any value in making an option that create no benefit.
-SimonT
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

okay, no problem... but the benefit would be, that it would be more realistic, because signing bonus in real nhl also counts against the cap-hit over the hole while of a contract... and if there would be the possibility to choose a no to add it in special salary cap value it would be like in real... but its okay... i can handle this...