2.3.4 - Goalie PIM do not count towards team stats

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

2.3.4 - Goalie PIM do not count towards team stats

Post by Owen »

I have noticed that in the box score that a goalie was given a major penalty and game misconduct for unsportsmanlike conduct (which as I've reported several times that a major penalty cannot be given for this penalty! -- See rules 39 and 75 of the NHL rulebook). However, in the team stats line of the box score, it lists that the team did not include the penalty minutes received by the goalie. In this instance, Vancouver is listed as only receiving 9 total PIM. That's impossible if the goalie, alone, received 15 PIM. So the box scores are not properly showing team PIM.

I can also confirm that the goalie PIM was not included in the team stats output files either -- the team PIM total only went from 464 to 473, which means this also did not include the goalie's 15 PIM.
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're competitive. We're dedicated. We're ELITE!
Our website can be viewed in English, en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 2.3.4 Goalie PIM do not count towards team stats

Post by SimonT »

Hi Owen.

I look at my code and you are correct. The issue will be fix in 2.3.5 and 3.0.2

Fix an issue where Goalies Penalty Minutes were not count correctly in the: Box Score Team Stat Penalty Minutes information, Team Stats, Team Stats VS and Records.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français