STHS subscription and more.

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
TheGreatErikku
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

STHS subscription and more.

Post by TheGreatErikku »

Hi there,

I've been a huge FHL supporter back in the days until recently when I folded my 17 years (45 seasons) league and well... I miss it all but I have some questions that I haven't find answers for. Does the license for two years is for supported updates or after two years i'll have to buy again another pack to just use it?

Also, is it possible to run "three" league and have it all mesh together statistic wise (meaning NHL, AHL and Junior for draft purpose)? Basically I am pretty sure NHL and AHL can be covered easily but I was wondering if I wanted my own junior league if it could work?

I really don't need an NHL version of the sim, so which version is best? The latest? Or it depends on ratings? If so, does the demonstration mode allows multiple season test?

That should cover what I need for now.

P.S: Juste au cas, les réponses peuvent être en français aussi.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: STHS subscription and more.

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

The subscription for is valid for 2 years and after, you must it again. This is price to paid to have a hockey simulator always up to date versus the FHL who stop publishing new update 11 years ago.

The STHS has a build in NHL and AHL support inside the same league. For junior, you’ll be separate league and you’ll not be able to mesh statistic together.

The STHS is like the FHL in regarding to rating. You control 100% of the rating.

The demonstration mode allows multiple season of test. The only blocking point of demonstration mode is that you can’t save your league and no GM can participate in your league remotely.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
TheGreatErikku

Post by TheGreatErikku »

I don't mind the subscription model at all since I think it's pretty cheap.

Thanks for the rest. I might start again my league soon after I understood the rating and what they do.

Thanks.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Sound good. The manual has a ton of information about rating and more.
-SimonT
TheGreatErikku

Post by TheGreatErikku »

As anyone ever come up with what are good rating range? Not a fan of having 99 (except very very rare players) and the many of the sets i've seen here have those. And another related question regarding ratings, is it possible to have players scoring 50 goals and having over 110 pts? Or is it all related to attribute ratio?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Your question would be answer more accurately if you ask in the Rating Forum. I know a lot of peoples came up with good rating. With it depend on the simulation engine version you are using also.
-SimonT