Importing CSV Rating File

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
MaximumHockeyLeague
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Importing CSV Rating File

Post by MaximumHockeyLeague »

My league has decided to do our own ratings this year. We are nearing completion on the re-rates for the 2021-2022 season in an excel (CSV) file... however it just dawned on me on how the heck do I import CSV into a rating file? I searched around the website and saw some troubleshooting on how to do so back in 2011, but there doesn't seem to be any recent manual on how to import with Version 3.

We've worked on the ratings for months now, I really want to figure out how to properly import it to a ratings file. Thanks!
frank86
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Importing CSV Rating File

Post by frank86 »

you have to make sure, your csv is in the right format and you must use Utility->rating creations -> Import CSV V2 Files

This will create a rating file and then you go the update rating select your rating files and should be done...There can ba some errors, fix them and it should work
MaximumHockeyLeague
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by MaximumHockeyLeague »

Okay. So we completed ratings for our league in CSV. I don't think the formatting is correct because I am getting errors trying to convert the CSV. Where can I find is the correct formatting?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français