3.4.1 - Fatigue doesn't count as Injuries

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

3.4.1 - Fatigue doesn't count as Injuries

Post by laving »

What exactly does the option "Fatigue doesn't count as Injuries" do?

I thought it meant that players that get below 95% in condition only because of "exhaustion"/playing time wouldn't be treated as injured. But even if that option is checked, players get injured from exhaustion.
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: 3.4.1 - Fatigue doesn't count as Injuries

Post by ynohtna »

00ooo I would like this so that players can be fatigued to oblivion and still forced to play
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

ynohtna wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:08 am 00ooo I would like this so that players can be fatigued to oblivion and still forced to play
I thought this option did this.

What does the option do?
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

Like, honestly. I have already told my GMs that this is how my new league will run. Apparently I lied to my GMs. :P
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

In the STHS stat, you have a stat call '# of injury' who count the number of times in a season a player was injure. This stat is useful for people who create rating to see the durability of a player. A long time ago, someone told me some players were injury 10-20 times in a season but all their injury was due to fatigue, not a real injury. So, I have added this option so than '# of injury' stats wouldn't increase if players were injury because of fatigue only.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

SimonT wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:06 pm In the STHS stat, you have a stat call '# of injury' who count the number of times in a season a player was injure. This stat is useful for people who create rating to see the durability of a player. A long time ago, someone told me some players were injury 10-20 times in a season but all their injury was due to fatigue, not a real injury. So, I have added this option so than '# of injury' stats wouldn't increase if players were injury because of fatigue only.
Ahh. That explains it. I totally got fooled by this option.

I bet it have been suggested before. Doesn't hurt to mentioned it again. I would really like the option to play a player even if he's at 70% in condition, as long as it's not an actual injury. Like, let the player have much reduced attributes, but let the GMs have to option to play him. :)

And I bet I'm not alone wanting this. :)