Player age

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Player age

Post by laving »

Right now you can use the "Use date instead of now" for age calculations. This basically gives you the option to set one Free Agency age, and one age for the other stuff.

I would like an extra option for "Use date instead of now" for waivers age as well. Basically, so that we can have one age for Free Agency, one age for Waivers, and one "real" age.

Also. It would be super helpful to add the three different ages as optional filters (show or hide columns) on the Roster page. You could name those columns "Age", "FA age", and "W age", so that they don't take up way too much space.

Even if you don't add an extra option for waiver age, it would be helpful to be able to see the Free Agency age on the roster page (not by default, it can be an option from "Show or hide columns). During the season, the only page I have found that gives the GM an overview over Free Agency status is the Legacy page "Free Agents". Even though I'm STHS old school and still believe that the legacy pages show better information but are harder to navigate, most guys just don't hang out in the legacy pages section.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Player age

Post by SimonT »

laving wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:02 pm During the season, the only page I have found that gives the GM an overview over Free Agency status is the Legacy page "Free Agents".
You need to learn the power of Search webpage. You can search for Player Roster, Goalie Roster or Player Information for Free Agents for the next 5 years.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

SimonT wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:05 pm
laving wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:02 pm During the season, the only page I have found that gives the GM an overview over Free Agency status is the Legacy page "Free Agents".
You need to learn the power of Search webpage. You can search for Player Roster, Goalie Roster or Player Information for Free Agents for the next 5 years.
Yeah. "Ottawa Senators All Next Year Free Agents Players Roster In Decending Order By Overall" gives me 1 hit. It should be 28 hits.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Check your email, I found the problem.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français