About to purchase STHS...

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

About to purchase STHS...

Post by PFHLteam »

I am about to "hopefully upgrade" my league by migrating to the STHS system.

I remember when Simon was a leader in the other community, just as I hope to think that I myself was as well when I had time to be helping back then.

My question is this:

I will be purchasing the STHS, and migrating everything over as well as adding the new ratings into the simulator. After I do all that, my plan is to hand off my league to a new Commissioner (It's been great fun, but I need to do other things with my time). Is it possible to have the league migrated and ready, and hand it over without purchasing a second copy for the new commissioner?

I looked around and did not find anything that said it was possible to transfer your copy of STHS to someone else.

NOTE: I do not want to run 2 copies of the software by any means, just have the league set up for the new commissioner when he takes over.

I look forward to your reply,
Aaron

http://www.pfhl.ca
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?
Bret
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by Bret »

no you can't !! if someone else want to continue your league, he have to purchase is own STHS !!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

1) Bret is correct. I sell the STHS per users, not per league and I don't allow license transfer between people.
2) Its a lot more easily to manage and run a league with the STHS. You could save a lot of time using the STHS and you might just keep your league. ;)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
PFHLteam
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by PFHLteam »

No, I won;t save time by using STHS ;)

I am upgrading to STHS because I believe in progression, and I like where it appears to be going. If you can tach it to write all of my articles and do my reports, then it will save m time ;)

Thanks for the reply, I will let the new commish do all the dirty work.

Aaron
Being a Canucks fan isn't THAT bad....I mean, there's always the leafs right?