RC 0.9.4 - Fire a Coach

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

RC 0.9.4 - Fire a Coach

Post by laving »

I loaded the STHS Coachfile when I started a new league. Then I ran "Random Coach". After that I saw that some of the Coaches were named like "Coach 110". I could erase the coaches with "ugly names" that were not hired by a team when I ran "Random Coach". I couldn't erase the coaches that was hired by a team.

So I tried to Fire the coaches that I wanted to erase, but I couldn't. There is no such button like "Fire Coach". Then I tried to Hire another coach instead of the coach that I wanted to delete, and that did not work. I got an error-message, something about the coachfile.

Then I got a "great" idea. I ran "Random Coach" AGAIN. Now there is 4 coaches hired by 1 team. I can't do anything with the coaches now. Every Coach is hired by a team. There is 32 teams, and A LOT more than 64 coaches.

First of all: How do I fire a coach?
Second: Now that it seems like my coach-file is totally messed up, do I have to start a new league AGAIN, or is it possible to "correct" the file?
Kev
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kev »

I already suggested to Simon to add a FIRE button. I don't know at the moment if it will be added, however i can tell you that the version 0.9.5 i'm testing now have no big issues regarding the coaches. Simon and I worked a full hour yesterday in order to fix every coaches problem.

And the Error 9 has been fixed
Kevin Belleau
STHS support team / Équipe de support STHS

Président de la LAHSQ
Ancien président de la LVHQ, 2002 - 2007
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

lvhq wrote:I already suggested to Simon to add a FIRE button. I don't know at the moment if it will be added, however i can tell you that the version 0.9.5 i'm testing now have no big issues regarding the coaches. Simon and I worked a full hour yesterday in order to fix every coaches problem.

And the Error 9 has been fixed
That's great, because I did just get that Error 9 message again.

Thanks. (=
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Move as suggestion and I'll probably do it in the 0.9.5.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

Sounds nice!