RC 0.9.5 - To many players...

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Crusader
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

RC 0.9.5 - To many players...

Post by Crusader »

I was trying to simulate a full season and ran into the following problem

I have the "can not sent to farm after trade deadline" checked and 1 team because of injurys ended with 26 players in the PRO rooster (maximum set to 25 including scratches)

Now The sim wont let me simulate anymore stating to many players in rooster and wont let me send players to farm because of trade deadline restriction or OV to high for farm.

I had to remove the players can not be send to FARM after deadline in order to continue the Simulation.

How good is this option at that point cause I can't trade, or send players to farm..
Eric Beaumier
L'Ile-Perrot / Montreal
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

What your point? Both options are correctly apply.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Crusader
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Crusader »

SimonT wrote:What your point? Both options are correctly apply.
I beleive the Sim should have some validation to prevent this lock up..

How did it allowed to have 26 players in the roster and then prevent then from beeing sent to FARM ot TRADE because of the Trade deadline.

As a result loking up the simulation. When we select some options in a SIM i'm expecting it to work trough the season.

The simulator shoud have at least validate the amount of players in the PRO at the 1st game or last before deadline and make sure the teams comply with the option selected be letting them adjust their team. I also wonder how it let the team to get 26 players in the Pro Roster when the max is set to 25. I'm also only using auto lines and auto Roster.
Eric Beaumier
L'Ile-Perrot / Montreal
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Crusader wrote:As a result loking up the simulation. When we select some options in a SIM i'm expecting it to work trough the season.
I prefer enforcing both options all the time that disabling the "Pro Roster Player Limit" option if the "Players cannot be sent to Farm after Trade Dead Line" is select and you are after trade deadline. If a commish wants to disable the "Pro Roster Player Limit" option after trade deadline, he only had to change the ""Pro Roster Player Limit" option to 99.

For the 26 instead of 25, the auto-roster will successfully can put 50 players in the Pro and Scratch but it will give you a warning at the end if you have over 25 (26 and more).
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

I just noticed that the injured player or suspend player were count when they should not. It'll fix in 0.9.6.
-SimonT