A Simple Reply

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
LCH
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by LCH »

Ark wrote:Croire que mon sujet est une vendetta est effectivement etres etroit d'espris que tu aime ou non.
Non je ne dis pas que c'est une vendetta mais bien que sa y resemble!!

Si certain membre du support team ont répondue de maniere peu courtoise c'est parceque certain membre de ce forum n'on pas l'air de comprendre que certaine chose ne changerons pas.
Et meme si j'ai acheter le simulateur ca ne veux pas dire que j'ai le droit de tout demander et c'est la que certain membres de ce forum on pousser trop loin!

Je comprend ton point de vue Ark meme si je ne suis pas d'accords avec!
Mais de la à dire que je suis fermer d'esprit sans meme me connaitre et bien c'est un peut pousser ca! Et comme tu peux t'en douter c'est pas trop le fun de se faire citer en example de fermeture d'esprit!!

J'ai pas voulu te manquer de respect en disant que ton message ne valais pas la peine d'etre traduit mais bien que je n'e le traduirais pas car il n'a rien a voir avec mon travail de support!

Paix sur terre et sur le forum STHS !
Stanley D.
STHS Beta Testers
Fondateur LCH
Admin Réseau-STHS-Network(En stand-by)
MLavaty
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by MLavaty »

When did this thread turn French? :D Sorry Simon, I didnt mean to unleash all this on you when I created the thread lol, I just wanted you to know that I think most of us appreciate the work. Did not mean to make it political.. hehe
Ark
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Ark »

MLavaty wrote:When did this thread turn French? :D Sorry Simon, I didnt mean to unleash all this on you when I created the thread lol, I just wanted you to know that I think most of us appreciate the work. Did not mean to make it political.. hehe
It did not turn political where did you get that? Its only normal we talk in french when both of us are french. Anybody that needs a translation will get one no problem.

Also nobody ever doubted about the work that was done by Simon. It was said already many times that the STHS already gives 10 kicks in the ass to the FHL and Simon gives another 10 to that Fenwick guy or whatever his name is.

I was just raising the fact that many of us think some guys are threated harshly when they have a bad subject. Reason is they make the devellopers loose time that could be used in developing instead. I aproved it but i specified its part of the cons that beta testing is made public. Bassically its only normal. So no need to blame the comunity and to be harsh with some when some bad suggestions are made. Just bypass them or ignore them thats all.

Some people dont agree fine its all good case close. We are all different human beings with different opinions after all.
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

By political I didn't mean English/French... I meant the debating. I didn't intend to create a topic that would contain this much debate. It was light-hearted, I didn't mean anything by it. :)
Kostitsyn1489
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Kostitsyn1489 »

Hum 1st on one here is a "disciple" of simon. I've been beta testor because I wanted too and the project interest me a lot. I tried to be correct with anybody here. I dont think I bashed on somebody so far. I dont want to either. Sometime I disagree with some suggestion but I think I can give my opinion in the support team or not.

I like answering question. Sometime It looks stupid or stuff like that but they want answer and my job is to give a clear anwer and try to help them until they fully understand what they want to know. I try to get the job done everytime. I hope we'll not have problem with "disciple" anymore. We just know a bit more where Simon want to go with his simulator and we know if he says no even if anybody do anything possible it'll be NO at the end. Hey me too sometime I think some suggestion are good but if Simon can't add it or dont want to add it for any reason possible I'll suck it up and go throught.
Nwha's young sensation!
Ark
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Ark »

MLavaty wrote:By political I didn't mean English/French... I meant the debating. I didn't intend to create a topic that would contain this much debate. It was light-hearted, I didn't mean anything by it. :)
Oh i see sorry about that. :oops:
MLavaty

Post by MLavaty »

No problem Ark, just a misunderstanding hehe
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

[quote="Ark"]Pour la question des "disciples" je faisais allusion au maintes fois ou les proches de Simon dans ce project paraise presque comme des chiens de poche. Simon dit oui ils disent oui Simon dit non ils disent non ...[quote]

Hmm.. Si tu savais le nombre de fois que Kevin m'a fait changé idée dans nos discussions, tu serais surpris mais bon, tu n'es pas au courant des conversations de développement ni accès au forum VIP.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français