2.3.0 - Maximum player per team

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
Foo
The SuperStar

2.3.0 - Maximum player per team

Post by Foo »

I have the option Maximum player per team set to 55.

In fact that means maximum player under contract per team. The STHS count all players in rosters even them with no valid contract that are RFA or UFA. So when a team receive more players in a trade and it bust the maximum player rule I can't trade. I don't want to release players with no contracts cause it's important for RFA that receive offer sheets from other teams to know where the compensation will go.

So the rule should count valid contracts only. Same thing for all maximum or minimum players options.

thanks.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Max Pro Player 2.3.0.0

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Your title is misleading. You are talking about the “Maximum Players Per Team” option correct? Your title leads me you are speaking about Pro Roster Player Limit?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

yes correct, I was presuming the STHS used the same logic for all the maximum and minimum for rosters options whitch is whatever the player have a contract or not.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Fix an issue where the ‘Minimum Players Per Team’ and ‘Maximum Players Per Team’ would count players without contract but still in a teams (Free Agents).
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français