SCL Current Team Openings

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
pimpinhockey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

SCL Current Team Openings

Post by pimpinhockey »

We are currently winding up our playoffs for the 2018-19 season and looking to fill a couple open teams. We currently have openings for New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators and Winnipeg Jets. We are a quick moving league (season lasts about 4 real life months) with a great custom re-rate system in place to help make sure top draft picks develop more quickly like the young players in todays NHL. We have a great GM base most of whom have been in my leagues for as much as 18 years. We use SLACK for messaging and the GM's are extremely active.

Check out our website at http://www.sclhockey.com and check out the open teams and our league rules, if interested fill out the application found on the website for consideration. Now is a great time to join before the draft and Free agency!

Scott Shafer
SCL Commissioner
pimpinhockey

Re: SCL Current Team Openings

Post by pimpinhockey »

Sens are taken still have openings for New York Rangers, Winnipeg Jets and now Chicago Blackhawks!
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

Currently we have openings for Rangers and Blackhawks and 2 really solid franchises may also be opening up in Hurricanes and Penguins, both were well run franchises but both GMs are lacking the time necessary to be active GM's. If interested fill out the application found at our site.

We just started the Free Agency portion of the offseason so now would be a good time to join!
gabio
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by gabio »

Hi, I applied a few days ago but never got any answer, are you still looking for GMs ?
pimpinhockey

Post by pimpinhockey »

Sorry I do not see an application from you, feel free to fill it out again to make sure its received