3.4.0 - Waivers max limit

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

3.4.0 - Waivers max limit

Post by laving »

Don't know if it's a bug... But the STHS Client have a max limit of 10 players sent to waivers per team per day. The website does not have that limit.

Can't find anywhere to change the limit in the simulator. Would be nice to not have that limit, or be able to change it. And it should be the same in the STHS Client and on the website.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.4.0 - Waivers max limit

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

This is hard limit by the STHS.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

Yes. But it's only a hard limit in the STHS Client. You can send more than 10 players on waivers via the website, and the simulator does not have a limit.

All in all, it doesn't make sense for the Client to have that limit.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Sadly when I wrote this code in 2005, I had a hard limit of 10 in the SHL file. So it can't be change.
When the code to write the WebClient was done, because it has a SHL file, there is no limit.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
laving
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by laving »

SimonT wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:24 pm Sadly when I wrote this code in 2005, I had a hard limit of 10 in the SHL file. So it can't be change.
When the code to write the WebClient was done, because it has a SHL file, there is no limit.
It's amazing to me that the first official release is almost 20 years ago! You don't dare stop making this simulator! :mrgreen:

I have no input at all regarding the code. To me it sounds like a situation where you just locate the line in the code and add a 0 behind the "10". But I have no clue how coding works. :D