Two Suggestions....

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Two Suggestions....

Post by Kitsune »

1) Farm Salary Cap, so I can have two different cap amounts for the pro and farm system.

2) An option where a player that makes more then X amount can not be sent to the farm.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

1) don't know if that can be implemented easily

2) already option to restrict OV from going to the farm
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Read.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

yeah, but OV and salary are two different things, by having an option to restrict players making more then X amount on farm, it prevents teams from getting around the salary cap easily and also prevents them from signing a player for 10 million to only play him for half the season so they only have to pay X % of his salary as well.
Simon Beaudoin
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Simon Beaudoin »

2) An option where a player that makes more then X amount can not be sent to the farm.
J'appuie totalement cette suggestion. Moi j'ai un salaire maximum pour les mineures car je veux forcer mes DGs à ne pas attribuer des salaires de fous pour rien.... à partir de 3 millions, ils ne peuvent descendre des joueurs donc, ça les force à mieux gérer leurs signatures de contrat car si le joueur a eu une grosse saison et qu'il lui donne le gros lot mais que la saison suivante il est pourri, il est pogné avec un gars qui coûte cher dans son PRO et qui ne fournit pas la marchandise... il est pogné avec ou doit lui racheter son contrat!
Simon Beaudoin
Commissaire FHLQ
20e année d'existence
http://www.fhlq.com
Crusader
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Two Suggestions....

Post by Crusader »

Kitsune wrote: 2) An option where a player that makes more then X amount can not be sent to the farm.
Hi, This option would realy be nice to have. To many DG kind of ignore the salary management aspect of a simulation. This would force then to make wiser decisions when giving contracts

Bonjour, Cette option serait une option désirable. Trop de DG ignore l'aspect de gestion des salaires des simulations. Cette option les forceraient a prendre des décisions plus judicieuses lors de l'allocation de contras.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

There are a couple of other options for point # 2.

Now i agree that this a good idea and could possibly be added to the sim at a later date, but there are ways around what you want to prevent with out having to add another option to the sim.

If a player has an OV of under 70, i doubt he will be making $10 mill per season. Also i doubt GM will offer that much to a player under the age of 25.

So activating the Cannot Send Player to Farm with OV over ?? can be used in conjuction with waivers.

Have you OV set for let's say 72, So any player with a 72 OV cannot go to the farm.
Next set your waivers rules, Players 25 or older who have played 10 pro games cannot be sent to the farm unless they clear waivers.

So if a GM tries to put a player down he would risk losing that player.

The sim already has a ton of options, it's easy to say i want this and i want that, but by using some of the existing options togeather you can actually do something similar to what you want.
dalton
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by dalton »

je suis pas sure si cette option a été mis dans la version 9.4 mais serait-il possible de mettre extension au team du farm pour savoir a quelle team ils appartiennent ?

exemple: bulldog (mtl)
dans le menu classement

merci
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Ça été fais pour la 0.9.5.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français