coaches

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
RSHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

coaches

Post by RSHL »

ce serait possible de mettre les coaches avalaible en bas de page completement au lieu de les melanger avec ceux sous contract?

merci.
LNHQ_Commissaire
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by LNHQ_Commissaire »

Très bonne idée
Commissaire LNHQ
http://www.lnhq.ca
fofnoel

Post by fofnoel »

j'approuve l'idée
francois noel
commissaire lhsir
http://www.lhsir.ca
starfrit
The SuperStar

Post by starfrit »

ditto
Martin poitras
STHS Beta Testers
Commissaire AHSQ, DG San Jose
http://www.ahsq.ca
http://www.goaliesarchive.com
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Done Deal.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Crackster
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Crackster »

I think that when a Team changes coaches during the season, it should affect the Teams moral...

for example:
My Kings were in a slump. Moral was down to 20 so I fired my coach and hired a new one!
The new Coach came in but the Team's moral stayed on 20 and there was no effect on the Coaching-swap... I think that should be different...

It's clear that not every Coaching change has positiv effects, but at least for a short term there is a positiv influence from the new coach...

Would that be something?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

I decided against it because I would be too easy for a GM to boost is team morale by changing coaches too many time in a season.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

I think getting a new coach should have a positive effect on a team. But like in the NHL that effect may be only a short term thing, So how else is a team supposed to get the moral up other than winning.

I have teams juggling lines, trading etc and the moral does not seem to up, and the team keeps losing which in turn makes the moral go down.

The league commish can also limit how many times a GM can change his coach. Plus when a teams fires the coach, does he not have to pay out a portion of his contract ?
THuRSDay981
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by THuRSDay981 »

It's easy : When a coach is fired, the team morale gets a boost of let's say 10 points for 14 days and then, based on the results from that boost, the morale gets reajust or something. Also, to prevent the GMs from constantly fireing coaches, a GM can only fire a coach ONE TIME per season. How many times did you see a GM fireing 2-3 coaches a year?

Your thoughts?!
Crackster
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Crackster »

SimonT wrote:I decided against it because I would be too easy for a GM to boost is team morale by changing coaches too many time in a season.
It's sad...

Because now a coaching change has absolutely no influence and is totaly useless!
So actually if a good team is in a slump the only way to get out is to get a bunch of minor leaguers up in the pro ranks an hope they have a positiv influence...
I made that now, thank god my farm team is one of the better teams so they all have moral 70+ so I scrambled the whole lineup through... And there is short term success.... With a few wins but this can't be the solution!

There should be something that changes... Let's say maybe for a span of a week or so Moral goes up 20 and after that Week it goes down 20...
So if that Moral boost has an affect on the result the team gets on a hot-run and when the moral goes back this 20 maybe the hot streak continues or the team falls back to the slump...
I think that would be something realistic that should be in the Sim!

Otherwise this sim is great so far! BTW I'm in Icepilot's league, just in case you wanna check my Kings in the IHL...
asx

Post by asx »

SimonT wrote:I decided against it because I would be too easy for a GM to boost is team morale by changing coaches too many time in a season.
Just add a option to disable or enable this option. If u dont want to affect the moral or now. In my ligue money is important so if u fire a coach u still have to pay the rest of his contract and team loose bank money. So not everybody will change coach often