1.0.5 - Penalty Shot

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 1. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 1.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

1.0.5 - Penalty Shot

Post by Icepilot »

During a playoff game in the 1st period at 42 seconds both teams had a player sent off for hooking, At the same time there was a penalty shot awarded.

0:42 of 1st period - Minor Penalty to Matthew Lombardi for Hooking.
0:42 of 1st period - Minor Penalty to Craig Rivet for Hooking.
0:42 of 1st period - Penalty Shot by Mike Cammalleri for New Hampshire Fisher Cats.

Matthew Lombardi (CAT) for Hooking (Minor) at 0:42, Craig Rivet (WOO) for Hooking (Minor) at 0:42

http://www.internethockeyleague.com/GOHL/GOHL-717.html

Now i am just trying to understand this one. If a players is awarded a penalty shot no player actually gets a penalty.
So in this instance it would seem there was a 3rd penalty being called on the same play, and to top it off all at the exact same moment.

Now if the penalties were for roughing then maybe it is possible cause those could have been called after the penalty shot is awarded, but both players being called for hooking, somehow i can't see this happening.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 1.0.5 - Penalty Shot

Post by SimonT »

1) You got a very very very rare case where two penalties are given at the same time and the second penalty also give a penalty shot. I'll ignore that one.
2) If a penalty give a penalty show, the penalty itself is wrote in the Boxscore but it's not apply. If you had the Full Play by Play, you would have seen that the Woodstock Merchants would have been in PP because Matthew Lombardi would apply but not Craig Rivet penalty.

My question are : Does Craig Rivet should be add 2 minutes in season stat for PIM. Should I show why a penalty show is award( Minor Penalty to ….)

P.S. In my contact has happen pool of penalty, I have all the penalties (Hooking, Roughing, etc) but they are select randomly.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

No, nothing should show up for Craig Rivet under PIM, Since it was a penalty shot that is how the team was penalized.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Fix in 1.0.7 and 1.1.1.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français