Updated Ratings Pack

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
JayGee
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Updated Ratings Pack

Post by JayGee »

I was just curious as to whether anyone had updated Roster packs, or ratings or something that had players such as Steve Stamkos in it... I have been looking and there are an aweful lot of French speaking threads, and have only found 1 or 2 ratings packs, neither have newer players in it.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Updated Ratings Pack

Post by SimonT »

From my point of view, how can Steve Stamkos be rate if he didn't play a game in NHL yet? (Or 4-6 game by now).
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
JayGee
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Updated Ratings Pack

Post by JayGee »

SimonT wrote:From my point of view, how can Steve Stamkos be rate if he didn't play a game in NHL yet? (Or 4-6 game by now).
Yeah, that is a very good point. I was thinking maybe someone did a rating of him based on junior performance and just kind of rated him lower compared to NHL players. I used to do that with FHL (only because I somewhat had a good handle on what ratings would produce what results, however STHS is a bit more tricky I think. either that or im not used to it yet :) )