Errors loading Entry Draft Lists

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Maddog
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Errors loading Entry Draft Lists

Post by Maddog »

We are conducting the Entry Draft. When I attempted to load the GM draft lists, I received a "0.cmdload!" error. I then proceeded to load each file individually (had a total of 23) to isolate the problem files. 4 of them reported the ! error while 14 of them had "File Integrity " errors, but then said they loaded successfully. Only 5 of the 23 loaded without any message. I had the four 0.cmdload! files re-submitted and this error went away , but they went into the file integrity category. Some of these files load and the entry draft says so, choosing the selected player from the loaded GM list. Others do not, saying there is no pre-loaded list even when the "file loaded successfully" message is received. I am at a loss on how to proceed. Any suggestions? Thanks
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Errors loading Entry Draft Lists

Post by SimonT »

I'm also lost. :) This is first time I see the 0.cmdload error.

For Integrity check error, it's usually because of the way the file are transmis. Some anti-virus software and/or mail software corrumpt them when scanning them; FTP is very good at doing that also.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Maddog
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Errors loading Entry Draft Lists

Post by Maddog »

Yes, it was an FTP issue transferring files from the server to my PC. It has been fixed and things are running smooth. Thanks.