2.0.0 - New Player Creation Birthdays Issue

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
mjrak
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

2.0.0 - New Player Creation Birthdays Issue

Post by mjrak »

I am having an issue when creating new players. I am creating all my players for the league in the edit players option, then click on new player and filling in all of the corresponding information.

After saving the player, I click on new player again and enter all the new information and save again. When I go back to the player I created just prior to this last creation it has used the same birthday as the most recent creation, instead of the birthday I originally entered for that player.

For example.

New Player
Name: Anders Eriksson
Birthday: January 9, 1975
Star Power: 0
Weight: 224
Height: 75
Contract: 4
Salaries: 275000
Position: Defense
And then all the ratings
Save Player

New Player
Name: Jamie Rivers
Birthday: March 16, 1975
Star Power: 0
Weight: 200
Height: 73
Contract: 6
Salaries: 650000
Position: Defense
And then all the ratings
Save Player

Then when I go back to Eriksson his birthday has been changed to March 16, 1975.

Can someone help me with this please? It is greatly slowing down my process to create all my players as I have to keep going back and correcting bdays.

Mike
WHL Commissioner - Est. 2004
http://www.whlsim.com
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: STHS v2.0.0 - New Player Creation Birthdays Issue

Post by SimonT »

Ah! Finally, a clear description of the problem! Wonderful! I now understand why people were complaining about birthday for a few month! Thank man!

This bug will be fixed in the next version 2.0.1

Fix an issue where creating a new players would change the birthday of the players select before with the new players birthday. If you had player ZZ select and you create a new players call YY, if you change the default players YY birthday, it would also change player ZZ birthday.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
mjrak
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: STHS v2.0.0 - New Player Creation Birthdays Issue

Post by mjrak »

Thanks Simon.
WHL Commissioner - Est. 2004
http://www.whlsim.com