v2.0.1 - Schedules

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
JHarvey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

v2.0.1 - Schedules

Post by JHarvey »

I seem to be unable to output viable schedules.

When I open the outputed .cvs files, they are empty. The first row is there, but it simply does not have any scheduled games.
J.S. Harvey
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept." ~ Doug Larson
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: v2.0.1 - Schedules

Post by SimonT »

Are you in off-season? If yes, do you have a schedule created?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
JHarvey

Post by JHarvey »

I am in the off season and I have attempted to create schedules several times but the outputted .cvs are all empty. The previous release of v2 (v2.0.0) worked fine. I have been playing around with the software, running dozens of simulated seasons so I can get used to how everything works and bot be taken by surprise when I start my league.

I upgraded to v2.0.1 and attempted to start a new season, but when I attempted to create a schedule, it tells me it was created successfully but the outputted .cvs do not contain and information beyond the 1st row (the headers of the columns).

I also re-downloaded v2.0.1 when you said you reloaded it, but this error persists.
J.S. Harvey
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept." ~ Doug Larson
JHarvey

Post by JHarvey »

Ok...I went through and reset some of my processes. It seemed the sim process hung and hadn't completly cleared. I dont really understand it, but the scheduleing now works correctly again.

On a side note, love the sim, you do good work.
J.S. Harvey
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Thank.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français