Bunch of new features / Plusieurs Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Bunch of new features / Plusieurs Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Post by SimonT »

Hey everyone.

I got 3 news for you. First, I released the version 1.0.2 of the STHS API and of STHS CareerStat today. Secondly, I had a genius idea this week. I decided to implement several version of the simulation engine in future versions of the STHS. So starting from version 2.0.2 of STHS, you’ll have the option between the version 1.1 of the simulation engine (This version is used by the version 1.1 of STHS) and the current version 2.0 of the simulation engine. In the early months of 2011, I'll release a version 2.1 of the simulation engine. At this point, you’ll have the option between 3 simulation engine, version 1.1, version 2.0 or version 2.1!!

And finally, I'm looking for beta tester for version 2.0.2 because I have too many new features to be tested including the simulation engine 1.1. If you are interested, send me an email.

Thank you.

Bonjour.

J’ai 3 nouvelles pour vous. Premièrement, j’ai publié la version 1.0.2 du STHS-API et de STHS CareerStat aujourd’hui. Deuxièmement, j’ai eu une idée de génie cette semaine. J’ai décidé d’implanté plusieurs engin de simulation dans les prochaines versions du STHS. Donc à partir de la version 2.0.2 du STHS, vous aurez le choix entre la version 1.1 de l’engin de simulation (Cette version de l’engin est utilisée par la version 1.1 du STHS) et la actuelle version 2.0 de l’engin de simulation. Dans les premiers mois de 2011, je vais sortir une version 2.1 de l’engin de simulation. À ce moment, vous aurez le choix entre 3 engin de simulation, la version 1.1, la version 2.0 ou la version 2.1.

Et finalement, je suis à la recherche de béta-testeur pour la version 2.0.2 car j’ai beaucoup trop de nouvelle fonctionnalité à faire tester, surtout l’engin de simulation 1.1! Si vous êtes intéressé, envoyez-moi un courriel.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
mjrak
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Bunch of new features / Plusieurs Nouvelles Fonctionnali

Post by mjrak »

That's a damn fine idea Simon...one that should make any commish happy as he can run his league in a number of different ways if he chooses. Thanks for hearing and responding to some feedback and great work.
WHL Commissioner - Est. 2004
http://www.whlsim.com