Question

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Jordan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Question

Post by Jordan »

Hi dear I have a question.

What´s wrong with ice time lines? A lot of times if anybody have ice-times set to any values players play very different times. For example I´ve 35% for first and second line, 25% for third line and 5% for four and four regularly play bigger ice times than third. So where is the problem?
In real hockey you can play on three lines, when U can. And if you not, fourth line play only a minor times no bigger than four.
So can you give me some tip to edit it?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Question

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

The ice time line was never mean to be perfect. The “in game” fatigue play an important part in this.

But in the simulation engine 2.0, the “in game” fatigue is too fast. That issue will fix in the simulation engine 2.1.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Question

Post by ynohtna »

SimonT wrote:But in the simulation engine 2.0, the “in game” fatigue is too fast. That issue will fix in the simulation engine 2.1.
Interesting, ... Spent a lot of effort managing my players ice time. Now my big guys will be able to play more?

Also autoline rosters won't be as big an issue either because since the sim automatically loads up on the top available players all the time, with V2.1 they can play more.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.