Questions

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Jordan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Questions

Post by Jordan »

Hi dear I have one question and one potential mistake.

1) Mistake. When I fired any GM and hired new and overwrite name of GM, email and messenger ID in simulatior in any team, past next day´s simulation there are name and other of fired gm. So where is the problem?

2) How can I working with waivers list? Is here settings like NHL "If any team take player from waiver list of my team, I´m playing half of players sallary?"
Maybe I only need some advice with ussing waivers. Because now it is exploitable. GM give huge sallary and long time deal to any player and GM can placing this player on waiver each year. In real GM those player worth of contract but in league not usually. So have you any tip for me how can I set our waivers to good form for everybody?

Thanks.
Jordan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Questions

Post by Jordan »

And one more thing. Can you explain me this?

http://manager.nhlpro.cz/File/2010-PreS ... 9-903.html

It was simulated on 2.0.4.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Questions

Post by SimonT »

1) Note - Your general manager can change their email and messenger ID themselves. When you load lines sent by them, their email and messenger ID will be update. For example, you hired a new general manager and you fill is name, email and messenger ID who were blank. If the new general manager make is lines before you update the STHS Client file and he doesn't update is email and messenger ID, after loading is file, the email and messenger ID will be blank. (Copy from section 6.1 of the manual)

2) There is no advantage of placing a player on the waiver in STHS. Did you read about the waiver option in the manual?

3) I get some odd behavior once in a while. I don’t know why, please read for more information : http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewforum.php?f=29
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français