Finances - Other Income

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Skyward Hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Finances - Other Income

Post by Skyward Hockey »

I know this was touched on in another thread, but my problem is that for some reason, even with a finance setting of 100 in our new 2.0.3 STHS sim, the "other income" in our regular season games is far less than it was in the 1.0.8 STHS sim. Just looking at some numbers - we were averaging about $565,000 in "other income" per game with the old sim version. With the new sim version, we are around $320,000 in "other income" - that's a loss of more than $11 million in revenue for our teams.

I cant change the finance setting in our new sim any higher than 100. The only thing I can think to do is give our teams $11 million apiece to offset this cost.

Help?!?!

Thomas Gidlow
PFHL Commissioner
http://pfhl.vetsson.net
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Finances - Other Income

Post by SimonT »

The formula is the same. The reason why it's varied it because it’s based on the Total Ticket Income of a game. If the income is smaller, even with 100 in your finance setting, the number will be small.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Skyward Hockey
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Skyward Hockey »

That helps, but I cannot figure out why our "total ticket income" is lower than usual. We were running the exact same settings in 2.0 as we were in the old sim. What could account for the lower ticket income?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Other that your ticket price being lower, I don’t see anything to explain that.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français