Not sure what's wrong?

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Goose91
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Not sure what's wrong?

Post by Goose91 »

I use Windows 7, and when I send in my lines into my league, it never works. Error messages such as farm is over cap, too many players, etc. appears. But when I make my lines I make sure it's all inputted correctly. I load the league file before changing, and when I save the file, I send that one into my league.

I've noticed if I open up the client and click "load file", everything is exactly how I put it. But if I drag the lines fil (the .shl), and drag it on top of the STHS client to launch-the changes I made are not there.

When I click to test the support files, I always get the same message, "winsock failed!". I'm not a computer tech, or anything like that, so I really have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Thank you for your help!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Not sure what's wrong?

Post by SimonT »

You cannot drag the line on top of STHS Client, the STHS client doesn't accept drag and drop.

The Winsock Failed is not important for the STHS Client.

Are you sure you are always using the lastest Client File Output by your Commish?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Goose91
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Goose91 »

I've been using the latest client league file.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

When you send your lines into your league, you get error what you don't get you are using the STHS Client file, correct? If yes, make sure you delete all your STHS Client file from your computer and open the STHS Client. Then open your new STHS Client file, make your lines and send them to your commish.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français