CareerSTAT Question

Everything about Third Party and Add-ons Programs; request, support, suggestions, etc / Tout ce qui touche les programmes tiers: demandes, support, suggestions, etc
TheJesster435
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

CareerSTAT Question

Post by TheJesster435 »

I'm involved with a league that is several seasons into its existence. We have the current league file but we do not have the individual XML output files after each season. Will I be able to recover all the player career stats with the CareerSTAT program? As of right now when I run the XML I get nothing but the career stats page but no players are showing, I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: CareerSTAT Question

Post by SimonT »

After each season = After playoff are done or before Playoff Started?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
TheJesster435

Post by TheJesster435 »

SimonT wrote:After each season = After playoff are done or before Playoff Started?
Right, I do not have any of those XML files. I only have the latest season that I can output XML files for. It has been the same file since the first though, I am wondering if I output the XML now if it will show the players career stats.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

The STHS reset the stat internaly after the pre-season, season and playoff. So if you only the latest season of XML (Or league file), you'll not be able to create CareerStat.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
TheJesster435

Post by TheJesster435 »

SimonT wrote:The STHS reset the stat internaly after the pre-season, season and playoff. So if you only the latest season of XML (Or league file), you'll not be able to create CareerStat.
That is what I feared, thank you Simon!