2008-2009 BRHL Ratings Completed

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

2008-2009 BRHL Ratings Completed

Post by BRHL Hockey »

For those of you unfamiliar with the BRHL Ratings, this is the first year we have moved over to STHS, as we having been doing FHL ratings for the last 9 seasons. With that, we are excited to become a member of the STHS community.

For our current subscribers, your ratings pack will be emailed to you by the end of the week. Thank you again for your ongoing business.

For anyone interested in the most realistic ratings on the internet, as well as settings and features which to run with them for maximum realism, please don't hesitate to contact me with your inquiries. Please note however that they are pay for ratings, but we do have a couple of subscription packages available.

You can sneak a preview at the ratings at http://www.geocities.com/bnshuck/BRHL2Unassigned.html

Please note that any player who played at least 10 AHL or NHL regular season games has been rated.

Thanks to Simon for such a great product, our leagues are all very excited for the new sim, and we're running a World Championships in the BRHL2 using the STHS and the new ratings to give our GM's a preview of the new sim as we wind down our final FHL season.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 2008-2009 BRHL Ratings Completed

Post by SimonT »

Are you gonna send me your rating by email?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

If you want them Simon I think your going to have to pay for them as they are PAID RATES. They are not given out for free it seems. :cry:
whlfever
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by whlfever »

The league itself is a cash league.
The ratings are here: http://www.geocities.com/bnshuck/BRHL2Unassigned.html
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

To our suscribers,

Coaches files has been emailed to everyone with ratings for coaches who have coached in NHL or AHl in last two seasons, or been NHL assistant coaches in 2008-2009.

If you did not get yours, please email me at [email protected]
BRHL Hockey

Post by BRHL Hockey »

To our suscribers

The complete database, including players from Europe (832 of them), All players from WHL-OHL-QMJHL-NCAA (2305 of them), and of course all NHLers and HAlers who played in at least 10 games last season (1419) (So thats 4556 players in the database) is complete, and has been sent off

As previously mentioned, with our expansion in the BRHL, these additional rated players are sent to you at no cost, and are now included in your full membership. (If you want them seperately, or only bits etc that is fine, let me know).

Also provided this season is a complete coach db with all coaches who were head or assistant coaches in NHL or AHL last season.

As always, all ratings are 100% stat based (except NHL-AHL skating, which is done by a committee). Even the Junior and Europe ratings are 100% stat based!

If you haven't received your db (and I know there's a few who have changed email addys. And for any interested new suscribers, get ahold of me at [email protected]
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms