DVHL ratings for STHS 2008-2009

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
Vigneault
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: DVHL ratings for STHS 2008-2009

Post by Vigneault »

lhsgm wrote:L'approche d'évaluer les joueurs selon les statistiques est la meilleure à mon avis, sinon des "under-achievers" chroniques avec du talent vont continuer d'avoir de bonnes cotes sans avoir les stats pour les justifier.
P
Quand on parle de cote avec statistiques, Tu peux mettre le SC et le PA... si ton joueur n'a pas des grosses stats offensives, en y allant avec une charte respecté, il n'aura pas un gros SC ou PA. Mais par contre, c'Est stats n'ont rien à voir avec la force, Skating, PH...
Y a des cotes calculable et d'autre non. Si le gars est fort physiquement, y est fort point. si y est bon patineur, y est bon patineur.. Si y a pas eu de grosses stats. ben ca parait en conséquence sur son PA et son SC point, ses punitions, sa DI...
c pas compliqué...

en tk, je veux pu m éterniser, pour ma part c regler et avec Dmaster aussi. Chacun sa facon de voir. et y a pu a revenir la-dessus.
alp
bonne saison
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

I might have figured out the problem and do a few tests to see if it work. Since I have you here Dmaster what files do I need to backup first before I update the re-rates?
Dmaster
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Dmaster »

Just extract all your players ratings before updating.
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

Dmaster wrote:Just extract all your players ratings before updating.
This is my first time doing this so by extracting it you mean through the simulator by updating the players in off- season mode section in the Sim right?
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

Sent you my files to have a look and see what I am doing wrong. Thxs for your help Dmaster :)
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

in the update players option the check box saying "Sent into prospect players not updated" does this mean that any players not on the DVHL list are put back into the teams prospect list? Also having the new 1.1.2. version could this be a reason why my player updates are not updating at all?
Dmaster

Post by Dmaster »

you are right about the players not updated sent to prospects, don't check it.

Make sure you sort out all the players that are not updated (i.e. not in the DVHL roster).

Dmaster
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

Dmaster wrote:you are right about the players not updated sent to prospects, don't check it.

Make sure you sort out all the players that are not updated (i.e. not in the DVHL roster).

Dmaster
Do I have to remove the not updated players from my league first before updating? If so how do I go abouts doing that so it won't take me forever manually removing them one by one.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

In Dmaster Pack, there is 3 files. You should use the DVHL2009-PlayersRatings.csv in the simulator. Also, please be carefull about your minimum and maximum players salaries. Put them at 0 and 20,000,000 temporary. I'll fix that issue in the 1.1.3.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English Manual - Manuel Français
gamblor

Post by gamblor »

k ran into another problem it seems the prospect on my prospect lists from the DVHL file where not added in when I updated the players rates so I can't activate prospects from the list. I tryed using the Import prospects using the same DVHL list but didn't work. Can anyone let me know what I did wrong or forgot to do?
Dmaster

Post by Dmaster »

Again, the prospects need to have the same names or it won't update. If they have stats last season and have ratings, they will be updated as long as the name is good with the rating file.

Dmaster 8)
hammett19

Post by hammett19 »

Salut Dmasters,
un gros merci pour les belles cotes.

J'ai un petit probleme par exemple. Je ne suis pas capable d'importer les joueurs tels que Kyle Turris, Kyle Okposo, Carey Price, Tobias Endstrom, etc..
Certains sont dans les prospects et d'autres dans le farm mais impossible d'avoir les cotes ou l'avoir tout simplement dans le database.

Si tu pourrais bien m'aider.

Merci
Steve, LNHSQ
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

hammett19 wrote:Salut Dmasters,
un gros merci pour les belles cotes.

J'ai un petit probleme par exemple. Je ne suis pas capable d'importer les joueurs tels que Kyle Turris, Kyle Okposo, Carey Price, Tobias Endstrom, etc..
Certains sont dans les prospects et d'autres dans le farm mais impossible d'avoir les cotes ou l'avoir tout simplement dans le database.

Si tu pourrais bien m'aider.

Merci
Steve, LNHSQ
I am assuming you have updated your database. To get the prospects from the prospect list to your farm roster you have to go to the off-season tab and use the activate prospects. I am not in front of the sim right now so i don't have the exact procedure, but in a nut shell that is it. As long as it is only the new prospects not being put to their proper teams.
hammett19

Post by hammett19 »

but I have some players already created as Carey Price, Tobias Endstrom that their stats haven't change since the import of the new ratings.

What should I do ?
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

hammett19 wrote:but I have some players already created as Carey Price, Tobias Endstrom that their stats haven't change since the import of the new ratings.

What should I do ?
Were those players already in your player database before updating to the DVHL Rates ?